10 Mayıs 2017 Çarşamba

ICE ICE BABY?


Hi everyone! Today I have a truly spring modern vibe look. I'm wearing a stylish light bomber from a cool Swedish fashion brand ELLY PISTOL. I just love the cool futuristic ice blue color and the big X sign on the back, looks badass! The bomber itself has a thin material layer, so its perfect for spring and even cold summer. I also like the huge zipper handle with big company logo, feel like you get a premium fashion product. Definitely check this bomber out! 
 
Hugs!
 
Всем привет! Сегодня я одета по весеннему. На мне стильный и лёгкий бомбер от шведского бренда ELLY PISTOL. В этом бомбере мне нравится его ледяной цвет и конечно же принт на спине, выглядит круто!
Сам бомбер короткий и тонкий, имеет 4 кармана, и брендовую, резиновую бирку. Идеально подойдёт для тёплых дней.
 
Обнимаю!
 


I'M WEARING:
BOMBER-ELLY PISTOL (HERE)
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder